Portsmouth NH Hotels Portsmouth New Hampshire
Welcome to the neighborhood
Welcome to Portsmouth's NEW Hampton Inn! Now fully renovated, the Hampton Inn Portsmouth hotel is your personal gateway to New Hampshire and the Seacoast. We provide you with all the conveniences, amenities and service that you have come to expect from Hampton Inn.
The Hampton Inn Portsmouth hotel is your ideal choice for overnight lodging no matter what time of year your travels bring you to the historical downtown Portsmouth area. We back up our commitment to quality service with the infamous 100% Hampton Guarantee. Whether you are traveling for leisure or business purposes, you can always expect to feel right at home with free high-speed Internet and complimentary daily Hampton On the House hot breakfast buffet. Relax knowing that your satisfaction is our guarantee!
Our indoor pool, on-site fitness center, wireless Internet, and personal friendly service are sure to help you unwind at the end of your day. You'll love the convenience of having a mini-refrigerator and microwave in every room, along with a 32-inch flat screen TV with extensive HD programming. The hotel offers free shuttle service up to a 5 mile radius to many of Portsmouth's finest attractions such as the Isle of Shoals, Prescott Park, Redhook Brewery, Seacoast Science Center, Strawbery Banke Museum, USS Albacore, Water Country as well as boating on the Piscataqua River, Shopping in Kittery, Maine, at the Outlet Mall, and many other points of interest.
Business travelers will appreciate the hotel's location just across the street from the Pease International Trade Port. We'll happily provide shuttle service to any of the more than 240 business in the 3000+ acre complex. In addition to the Trade Port businesses, the hotel is near the airport (Pease International), several golf courses, and many other local businesses including Liberty Mutual, Irving Oil, Lonza, and the New Hampshire Air National Guard.
Our Executive Boardroom, a unique space with a private bathroom, full sized refrigerator and wet bar, is a perfect size for your meeting or social gathering of up to a dozen people. Contact us today to find out more and let our experienced event planners help you with your meeting or gathering down to the last detail!
Whether it be spring, summer, fall or winter, the Hampton Inn Portsmouth is your best choice for overnight lodging accommodations. The hotel is conveniently and centrally located with easy access to Interstate-95 (off Exit 7) and Route 16, and is just one mile from downtown. The Hampton Inn Portsmouth is part of the Hilton family of hotels which gives every guest guaranteed satisfaction and free points and miles with every stay.
Download our hotel fact sheet (pdf format)
We are a Motorcoach Friendly Hotel!
This is a pet friendly hotel. There is a $50 non-refundable charge for pets 50lbs or less to stay at the hotel.
- Redhook Ale Brewery Tour & Tasting Package in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Calling all Road Warriors to Portsmouth, New Hampshire!
- Calling all Shopaholics and Fashionista’s to Portsmouth, New Hampshire!
- Relax and Rejuvenate at Portsmouth Spa
- Welcome to your Home Away from Home with Longer Stays at Hampton Inn Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Portsmouth Hotel Near the University of New Hampshire at Durham (UNH)
- Hotel Near Portsmouth Naval Shipyard
- Hampton Beach Hotel
- Hotel Near Seacoast and New England Beaches, Lighthouses, Leisure Activities
- Looking for Hotel Near Pease International Tradeport?
- Pease Air Force Base Nearby Portsmouth Hotel
- Hotel Near Portsmouth Seacoast Motorcoach Bus Tours
- Hotel Near Maine Kittery Outlets New England Shopping
- Water Country Portsmouth Water Park Hotel
- Hotel Near Portsmouth Harbour Trail
- Hotel Near Bob's Clam Hut Portsmouth New Hampshire
- Portsmouth Hotel near Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom